Thursday, September 18, 2014

Feeder of Hungry

A Man owned a car in my dream, who used to go over across the street to visit it in a run down neighborhood full of beggars and poor people. That man became me. These poor were very humble and distressed, and could be likely to do almost anything for food and something to eat. When they did get something to eat, it was in my bag, on this day, in my car, only one of them. It was unnannounced, and when I discovered he had breached my space, I introduced to him that he was of the fortune to help himself to the contents of my bag any time he liked. This, I sent him on his way, and another came to me. She, a lowly type as well discovered to my person that the first was set to steal, but that I upon discovering the first did dissuade his very purpose in the act, and with my kind words did neglect to notice. I told her that I did not care whether he steal or not, but that I had nothing to lose 'cept self, and that I should lose sparingly, if ever. She not convinced upon my tale, but suspecting I had something better, I gave it to her, and thus, with the bulk of my remaining victuals in her hand, I entered into a contract with her thus: "I have a house across the street. If you are ever hungry, just come knock and get some food. If I make you this promise, will you be a law abiding citizen?" "Yes," said she, and I told her, "Good, because I have just made it." I then went to the 3rd, who was standing on the side, begging, holding his placard away from me at those other ones passing, and then offered him all I had remaining.

Thus, I woke up and realized that the Lord so deals with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment